Dr. Sanjay Bommu is a Dentist practicing in Gardner, MA. Dr. Bommu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Sanjay Reddy Bommu D.M.D's Practice location
Gardner, MA 01440 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sanjay Reddy Bommu D.M.D | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sanjay Reddy Bommu D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bommu
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Mr. Steven A. Johnson D.D.S. 16 Gerrard Avenue East Longmeadow MA 01028
- Dr. Michael F Cronin DDS 130 N Main St C Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Myles F Heffernan DDS 131 Main Street South Lancaster MA 01561
- Dr. David Daniel Gianino D.D.S. 40 Massachusetts Ave Lunenburg MA 01462
- Dr. Arthur Francis Eddy D.M.D. 228 Great Road Shirley MA 01464
- Dr. Brian C Mcdowell D.D.S. 558 Electric Ave Fitchburg MA 01420