Dr. Elizabeth D Saich M.D. MPH
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Public Health & General Preventive Medicine40 Buttrick Rd Londonderry NH, 03053
Elizabeth Saich is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Londonderry, NH. Saich specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Saich participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 2000
University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, General Preventive Medicine; Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Family Medicine
- Dartmouth Medical School Affiliated Hospitals 2007
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
- University of Massachusetts Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Fellow:Preventive Medicine 2002
Dr. Elizabeth D Saich M.D. MPH's Practice location
Londonderry, NH 03053Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth D Saich M.D. MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saich
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Andrew G Jones MD, MPH22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Robert Godefroi M.D.500 Merrimack St Lawrence MA 01843
- Dr. Robert A Timmons D.O., MPH2300 Southwood Dr Nashua NH 03063
- Dr. Howard Lee Suls MD601 Riverway Pl Unit 6 Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Marie-christine David DO500 Merrimack St Lawrence MA 01843
- Dr. Meeta Shah Nguyen M.D.54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747