Dr. Chuck Hollister is a psychologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Hollister specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hollister evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hollister because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
Dr. Chuck J Hollister Other's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65807 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Chuck J Hollister Other | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Chuck J Hollister Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hollister
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Dr. Renae Marie Courtney PSY. D. 1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Gabriel A Cline PH.D. 1358 E KINGSLEY ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D. 1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Dr. Eileen Bartow-rives PHD 1300 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Colby Lowel Wang M.D. 636 W Republic Rd Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Robert Allen King PSYD 1312 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804