Dr. Dee jay Miranda is a pediatrician practicing in Folsom, CA. Dr. Miranda is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Miranda diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Miranda can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
- Molina Healthcare
Dr. Dee jay Nery Miranda MD's Practice location
Folsom, CA 95630 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dee jay Nery Miranda MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dee jay Nery Miranda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miranda
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD 4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D. 425 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Sanjay Jhawar M.D. 2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D. 6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Zoey Jayne Goore MD, MPH 1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Sammy L. Chang M.D. 3160 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816