Dr. Shiho Ito is a hospitalist practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Ito specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Ito manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Ito works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
Dr. Shiho I Ito MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92869 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shiho I Ito MD | Hospitalist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shiho I Ito MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ito
- How Hospitals Respond to the Nationwide Influenza Outbreak
The flu is one of the most contagious diseases that can affect people of all ages. Children and those with a weakened immune system are most prone to the illness. The inflicted usually suffer from a high fever, headache, and loss of strength, thus preventing them from doing anything other than...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- The ABCs of Gratitude: Reflections of a Multiple Sclerosis Warrior
Sometimes, it can be difficult to be grateful. Instead, it’s easier to get bogged down by the negatives, and ignore that there are still beautiful positives in life. It is especially easy for this to occur when chronic health issues are in the picture, but Teresa Wright-Johnson decided she would...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. William Gustin MD 999 Corporate Drive Ladera Ranch California 92694
- Dr. Scott Nass M.D. 420 South Glendora Avenue West Covina CA 91790
- Dr. James W Roh MD 1310 W. Stewart Drive Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Xinke Chen MD 800 South Main Street Corona CA 92882
- Dr. Janie Chen M.D. 1310 W. Stewart Drive Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Jaya Anna George M.D, 1211 W La Palma Ave Anaheim CA 92801