Dr. Bridget Garrido is an audiologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Garrido evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Garrido takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Mrs. Bridget Betty Garrido MCD CCCA's Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70601 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Bridget Betty Garrido MCD CCCA | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Bridget Betty Garrido MCD CCCA's reviewsWrite Review
- After Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis: What to Expect
No two people are going to experience their diagnosis of ovarian cancer in the same way. Although some emotions, such as shock and grief, are common feelings among those who are newly diagnosed with cancer, not everyone will feel their emotions in the same degree or in the same order. All cancer is...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Charlie Sheen's Mental Health
There seems to be some speculation regarding Charlie Sheen’s mental health due to his record of bizarre and reckless behavior, as well as frequent problems with the law. The actor, popular for his role and being booted off Two and a Half Men, has a history of serious problems with drugs, alcohol,...
- Recovering from Bariatric Surgery
In bariatric surgery, a variety of procedures are used to remove portions of the stomach, or apply the use of a gastric band to reduce weight in patients who are obese. Such an invasive surgery, sometimes performed on patients who may already have poor health, poses serious risks associated with...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Amanda Jean-pierre AUD 1919A SOUTHWOOD DR LAKE CHARLES LA 70605
- Dr. Denise Goodwin Pouncey AU.D. 1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Steven Wayne Morris M.S. 555 S Ryan St Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Kimberly Wynell Ward AU.D. 1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Aimee Armetta AU.D., CCC-A 1919a Southwood Dr Lake Charles LA 70605
- Mrs. Catherine Drez Self CCC-A 314 Broad St Lake Charles LA 70601