Dr. Frederick Cich is a Chiropractor practicing in Jefferson Valley, NY. Dr. Cich specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cich seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Frederick William Cich D.C.'s Practice location
Jefferson Valley, NY 10535 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Frederick William Cich D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Frederick William Cich D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Rennie Statler 979 Route 22 Brewster NY 10509
- Dr. Richard A Huntoon DC 320 Robinson Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Gerald A Anzalone D.C. 1019 Park St Peekskill NY 10566
- Dr. Lisa Marie Cavaliere D.C. 359 E Main St Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Bruce Sirlin D.C. 471 Bedford Rd Pleasantville NY 10570
- Dr. Ferdinand A Esser D.C. 2050 Saw Mill River Rd Yorktown Heights NY 10598