Dr. George Garcia is a trauma surgeon practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Garcia specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. George Daniel Garcia MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33136 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. George Daniel Garcia MD | Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. George Daniel Garcia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Excision and Laser Surgery of Genital Warts
Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) that is transmitted usually when two people get physically intimate with each other. Affecting both men and women, the side effects of genital warts are more serious and vulnerable for women. Asymptotic genital warts often go away on their...
- Types of Hernias and Does a Hernia Always Require Surgery?
A hernia is a common condition that is experienced by a number of people. Although the name makes it sound complex, in reality, it is a condition that can often be treated using some simple measures.What do you mean by hernia?A hernia is a medical condition wherein one part of the body pushes itself...
- CNN Producer Lauren Lee on Battling Lupus: A Fight to Regain Oneself
As a girl, Lauren Lee lived the life of her dreams. She was a Junior at Kent State University who was able to do what she loved: Journalism. She was at the top of her classes and seemed to have it all, that is until September 2001 when she suffered from an unexplainable condition. She was confused,...
- One Step at a Time: This Organization Is Making a Difference for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
By itself, muscular dystrophy is simply a term used to refer to a group of diseases which usually target the striated muscle cells (the ones responsible for enabling voluntary movements) in certain parts of the human body, limiting the person’s ability to perform certain tasks with the affected...
- Survey Shows 'Invisible' Aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Difficult to Explain
According to Health Union’s most recent survey, “Rheumatoid Arthritis in America”, over 85% of patients (8 in 10) diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis struggle to explain “invisible” symptoms. “RA symptoms can be caused by a variety of other conditions. In my case, I had a badly swollen...
Nearby Trauma Surgeons
- Dr. Christopher M. Kinnard M.D. 7748 SW 60th Place Gainesville Florida 32608
- Dr. Christopher Lynn Johnson MD 10 W 66th Street Manhattan NY 10001
- Dr. Penni M Russo-going MD 3601 Sw 160th Ave Hollywood FL 33027
- Dr. Orlando Victor Morejon M.D. 11760 Bird Road Miami FL 33175
- Dr. Rafael Sanchez MD 1150 N 35 Avenue Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Usman Waheed M.D. 11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742