Dr. Sarah Hays is a Chiropractor practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Hays specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hays seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Hays D.C.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72223 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Hays D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Hays D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Matthew C. Huneycutt D.C. 7117 Geyer Springs Rd Little Rock AR 72209
- Dr. Lori Lamitina Nicholson D.C. 1405 North Pierce Street Little Rock AR 72207
- Dr. J. terry Simmons D. C. 23253 Interstate 30 Bryant AR 72022
- Dr. Caroline L Carpenter DC 13401 Chenal Pkwy Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. William Garfield Carbary DC 615 Beechwood St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Allan Michael Dabbs D.C 4430 Highway 5 N Bryant AR 72022