Dr. Gregory Gell is an endodonist practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Gell is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Gregory Charles Gell DDS's Practice location
Concord, NC 28027 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gregory Charles Gell DDS | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gregory Charles Gell DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gell
- Excision and Laser Surgery of Genital Warts
Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) that is transmitted usually when two people get physically intimate with each other. Affecting both men and women, the side effects of genital warts are more serious and vulnerable for women. Asymptotic genital warts often go away on their...
- Fasting May Be Good for Diabetes, Research Shows
Intermittent fasting is common nowadays, and recent studies have shown that there are successes involved with this type of fasting. The most success about the fasting involves diabetes, and perhaps, it is the most impressive. Intermittent fasting involves restricting eating to certain times and not...
- 21 Day Fix Workout and Nutrition Program: What Is It?
Introduction of 21-day FixThis 21-day plan revolves around the idea that it can take anyone 21 days to create a healthy habit successfully. This was created by a certified celeb from the National Academy of Sports Medicine called Autumn Calabrese. It is said that the diet which is provided in this...
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Dr. Terry E. Callison D.D.S., M.S. 19410 Jetton Road Cornelius North Carolina 28031
- Joe H Camp DDS 130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- John David Wells D.D.S. 16600 Birkdale Cmns Pkwy Huntersville NC 28078
- Evan N Miller DDS 130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Edwin C Bryson DDS 130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Zachary P Schnoor DDS 130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207