Dr. Sonia Estruch is a physiatrist practicing in Perry Point, MD. Dr. Estruch is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Estruch focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Estruch can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd) 1956
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Johns Hopkins Bayview M C, Internal Medicine; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internal Medicine; Church Home Hosp, Internal Medicine; Greater Baltimore Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Joseph Hsp Hlth Care Ct, Flexible Or T
Dr. Sonia Estruch M.D.'s Practice location
Perry Point, MD 21902 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sonia Estruch M.D. | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sonia Estruch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis
Genes determine an individual’s height and skeletal strength, but certain lifestyle factors like exercise and diet are influential to the health of your bones. Having regular exercise will improve an individual's muscle and bone strength. Moreover, a person should get enough calcium daily through...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
Nearby Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)s
- Dr. Sean Michael Curtin M.D. 658 Boulton St Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Karin Gravare Silbernagel PHD, PT, ATC 053 Mckinly Lab Newark DE 19716
- Dr. Nkiruka Udeka Arene M.D. 1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Damon D Cary D.O. 1400 Peoples Plaza Newark DE 19702
- Dr. Hyon Kyong Schneider M.D. 1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Sareta Marie Coubarous D.O. 100 Biddle Ave Newark DE 19702