Dr. John Webb is a radiologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Webb specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. John Michael Webb M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Michael Webb M.D. | Radiologist | Nuclear Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Michael Webb M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Christine Pey-ying Chao M.D. 2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Horacio Murillo M.D. 300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Carlos Jamis-dow MD 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Elizabeth H Moore M.D. 4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Christopher Uwe Jones M.D. 2801 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Kamran Ahmed M.D. 200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103