Dr. David Jones is a Chiropractor practicing in AUSTIN, TX. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jones seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
David Thomas Jones D.C.'s Practice location
AUSTIN, TX 78704 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With David Thomas Jones D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
David Thomas Jones D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. William R. Martin DC 905 East Esperanza Avenue McAllen Texas 78501
- Dr. Dean Andrew Geske D.C. 595 Round Rock West Drive Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Gary Dow D.C. 900 N Lamar Blvd Austin TX 78703
- Mr. John Patrick Duggan MD 16020 Park Valley Dr Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Kurt William Edeker DC 1200 Lakeway Dr Austin TX 78734
- Dr. Kieran Kelly Kuykendall DC 8585 Spicewood Spgs Austin TX 78759