Daniel Agne DO
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Daniel Agne practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Kansas City, MO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Agne treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009
Daniel Agne DO's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
SAINT JOSEPH, MO 64506Get Direction
Daniel Agne DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Agne
- Blackheads: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What Causes Blackheads?Blackheads form when the sebaceous glands of skin produce excessive oil. This oil and dead skin cells clog the hair follicles in your skin, producing a bump called a comedone. If the skin over the bump stays closed, it forms a whitehead. When the skin over the bump ruptures,...
- The Benefits of Grapefruit, the "Fruit of Paradise"
Grapefruit is a very tangy, citrus fruit that looks just like an orange but is not as sweet. Grapefruit was named for the way it grows (in bunches, just like grapes). The fruit has a fleshy interior that is often red, white, or pink in color.Grapefruit is a new radial fruit that developed naturally...
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Applauds New York State Restroom Access Legislation
People with Crohn’s and colitis understand the pain of being stuck in public with no restrooms available. The need to visit the restroom can be great, but nothing is publicly available, and upon asking an employee: “Sorry, there are no public restrooms in this building.”Perhaps because of...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. Adam Craig Booser MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Banks D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nichole Doyle MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Robin Decoursey Jenson M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Neal F Campbell MD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Courtnay Scarborough M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108