Dr. Samuel Cross-knorr is a pediatrician practicing in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Dr. Cross-knorr is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cross-knorr diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cross-knorr can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Samuel Cross-knorr M.D.'s Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19134 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Samuel Cross-knorr M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Samuel Cross-knorr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D. 3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D. 2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD 250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD 475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD 1201 County Line Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD 1690 Big Oak Rd Morrisville PA 19067