Dr. Ai Li is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fremont, CA. Dr. Li specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Li can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Li can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 2000
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Ai Xia joyce Li MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ai Xia joyce Li MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ai Xia joyce Li MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Li
- What Are Subserosal Fibroids?
Subserosal fibroids are non-cancerous growths that develop within the uterine wall. They are also referred to as myomas, leiomyoma or fibromyomas, and uterine fibroids. Research has established that 25 percent of women experience fibroids severe enough to trigger symptoms, and 40 percent of women...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad MD 2557 Mowry Ave Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD 200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D. 9925 International Blvd Oakland CA 94603
- Kenneth E. Smith 871 Enborg Ct Unit 100 San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Isabell H. Beddow MD 616 Virginia Ave San Mateo CA 94402
- Dr. Liza Kunz MD 701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040