Dr. David J. Levine has been practicing pediatric dentistry in New York City for 25+ years. Dr. Levine completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree and pediatric dentistry post-graduate program ...
- General Exams
- Pediatric Dentistry
- MemberThe American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry 1988
- MemberThe American Dental Association 1988
- MemberNew York County Dental Society 1988
Dr. David J Levine D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. David J Levine D.D.S. | Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David J Levine D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
Nearby Dentist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. John A. Galli DDS 365 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Medina Diana Dadurian D.M.D 2 Sears Drive Paramus NJ 07652-
- Dr. Daniell Mishaan DMD 241 W 37th Street New York NY 10018
- Dr. Scott Amer D.M.D. 1551 Broadway Hewlett NY 11557
- Dr. Lawrence Limb D.M.D 1995 Broadway New York NY 10023
- Dr. Rhonda Madeline Kavee D.M.D. 110 E 40th St New York NY 10016