Dr. Stephen Boone practices Periodontics in Saratoga Springs, NY. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Boone has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Boone provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Stephen Robert Boone DDS's Practice location
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Get Direction
LACONIA, NH 03246 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Stephen Robert Boone DDS | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Stephen Robert Boone DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Study Shows Healthcare Workers are more Prone to Violence
Being a healthcare provider is one of the parent’s dream jobs for their kids to have. They might think that this kind of job is safer as compared to other risky ones. However, this might not be the case anymore with the current time.It is a fact that healthcare providers are well-appreciated...
- The Tell-Tale Signs of Gallstones
We have all heard stories; both happy and painful ones. Most people who have experienced the symptoms of gallstones, especially belly pain say it is unbearable and worse than labor pain!Gallstones are stones of different sizes that are created from bilirubin and cholesterol within the gallbladder....
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Allergies and Sleep Apnea: The Connection?
Every spring and fall, allergies hit with a vengeance. Allergic reactions interfere with normal healthy sleep. You wake up with nasal congestion, dry mouth, and you have blocked breathing airways during the night. Waking up with blocked breathing passages during sleep are apneas. Such breathing...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Steven Howard Dweck DDS 450 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Anthony John Palumbo DMD 1532 Route 9 Clifton Park NY 12065
- Dr. Katherine A Guilfoyle D.D.S., M.S. 450 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Neda Azadivatan-le D.D.S. 1092 Route 9 Queensbury NY 12804
- Dr. George Nasser Habeeb D.D.S. 100 Sitterly Rd Clifton Park NY 12065
- Robert E. Sharp D.D.S. 16 Hunter Brook Ln Queensbury NY 12804