Dr. Julio Vializ practices Emergency Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Vializ assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Vializ examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- Child Health Plus
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Family Health Plus
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- Federal Employees High Option HMO
- Federal Employees High Option POS
- Federal Employees Standard Option HMO
- Federal Employees Standard Option POS
- GHI HMO
- GHI PPO/EPO
- Healthy New York EPO
- Healthy New York HMO
- Medical Plan
- Medicare Choice PPO
- National Network
- Network Access
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- Small Business Advantage Plan
Dr. Julio E Vializ MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Get Direction
LANGHORNE, PA 19047 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Julio E Vializ MD | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Julio E Vializ MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vializ
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
Nearby Emergency Physicians
- Dr. Danielle Brenza D.O. 11 Parke Place Blvd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Ben R. Tapper DO 701 Commonwealth Dr Moorestown New Jersey 8057
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cornejo DO 113 White Horse Road Voorhees Township New Jersey 08043
- Dr. Joby Kolsun DO 8835 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Jawad Nadim Kassem MD 750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Matthew Salzman MD 9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138