Dr. Preeya Grewal practices Neuropathology in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Grewal studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Preeya Patel Grewal MD's Practice location
Elkhart, IN 46514 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Preeya Patel Grewal MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Preeya Patel Grewal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Waterlogged Brain and Gauging Parkinson's Disease
For those facing the day in and day out struggle of Parkinson's disease, finding out new information and the latest research can be beneficial to overall health and life enrichment. Statistics and new information within this area certainly brings hopeful news to those troubled with the daily burdens...
- Understanding Impaired Expression and Facial Recognition with Parkinson's Disease
Living with Parkinson’s disease is a debilitating and daily battle; not only are people affected physically, but mental health strains can lead to severe anxiety, depression, mood swings, dizziness, restlessness, night terrors, and even amnesia. Not only is this a heartbreaking struggle for the...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- What Funding and Research Is There for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers and fundraisers are upbeat and optimistic that one day they will find a cure for the condition. Research is also driven by people affected by Parkinson’s disease (PD). The aim of researchers is to control the progression of the disease, prevent the disease altogether and restore lost...
- If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?
If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?When you are experiencing a migraine, you have headaches that are moderate to intense. Migraine brings headache pains that are mostly felt on one side of your head. In other cases, you may experience headaches on both sides. This condition also causes...
- Dr. Deborah C. Stokes DO 411 South Whitlock St Bremen Indiana 46506
- Dr. Dana C Anglund DO 837 Cedar St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Christine Marie Cisneros M.D. 700 E Beardsley Ave Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Kathryn A. Hanlon M.D. 521 E 86th Ave Merrillville IN 46410
- Dr. Seth D Cahn MD 1345 Unity Pl Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Edward Daniel Nusbaum M.D. 403 E Madison St South Bend IN 46617