Dr. Jay St. amant is a psychologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. St. amant specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. St. amant evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. St. amant because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jay St. amant's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jay St. amant | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jay St. amant's reviewsWrite Review
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Dr. Renae Marie Courtney PSY. D. 1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Gabriel A Cline PH.D. 1358 E KINGSLEY ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D. 1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Dr. Eileen Bartow-rives PHD 1300 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Colby Lowel Wang M.D. 636 W Republic Rd Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Robert Allen King PSYD 1312 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804