Dr. Kathryn Gray practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Butner, NC. Dr. Gray evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Gray seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1984
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Psychiatry
Dr. Kathryn L. Gray M.D.'s Practice location
Butner, NC 27509 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kathryn L. Gray M.D. | Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kathryn L. Gray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
Nearby Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Dr. Hima B Palakurthi MD 5505 Creedmoor Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Dr. Michael S Lancaster M.D. 2320 Honeysuckle Ct Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Ranota Thomas Hall M.D. 3800 Paramount Pkwy Morrisville NC 27560
- Dr. Jennifer E Holton MD 2213 Elba St Durham NC 27705
- Dr. John Shangkyun Shin M.D. 1829 E Franklin St Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Qionna Mariel Tinney railey M.D. 101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514