Dr. Marco Ochoa is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ochoa specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ochoa tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1962
Univ Auto De San Luis Potosi, Fac De Med, San Luis Potosi, Mexico 1961
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- St Francis Reg Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery St Francis Reg Med Ctr, General Surgery Elyria Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Marco A Ochoa Other's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75247 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Marco A Ochoa Other | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Marco A Ochoa Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Dr. Huntly G. Chapman 16970 Dallas Pkwy. Dallas TX 75248
- Dr. Craig W. Goodhart M.D. 4780 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D. 1440 Eagle Bend Drive Southlake Texas 76092
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D. 811 W I-20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Tandy Freeman M.D. 1015 N Carroll Ave Dallas TX 75204
- Dr. Douglas Won M.D. 4301 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75038