Dr. Caterina Minniti is a pediatric hematologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Minniti specializes in treating children that have a blood disease or cancer. Such blood diseases include disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells and/or platelets. The types of cancers that Dr. Minniti treats include leukemias, lymphomas and certain tumors. Dr. Minniti can also treat bleeding disorders in children. Pediatric hematologists can be found in childrens hospitals, community hospitals, university medical centers and more.
Education and Training
Universita Degli Studi Di Catania, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Pediatrics
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Great West Healthcare
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Caterina P Minniti MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Caterina P Minniti MD | Hematologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Caterina P Minniti MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- Health Benefits of Jackfruit
What is jackfruit?Jackfruit is regarded as the largest tree-borne fruit. Aside from its big size, its nutritional value makes it the richest among all fruits. Jackfruit can be consumed in various ways, it can be dried and roasted or added to soups. It is also available in the form of chips, jams,...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
Nearby Hematologist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Onyinye C Onyekwere MD, MS, FAAP 2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Brett J Loechelt MD 111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Christian Matthew Capitini M.D. 600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Michael Guerrera MD 111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Tobey J Macdonald MD 111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Reuven Schore MD 111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010