Dr. Daniel Sellers is a hand surgeon practicing in Bountiful, UT. Dr. Sellers specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1981
Oregon Health And Science University School of Medicine,Portland, Or, United States 1981
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1981
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Plastic surgery: facial palsy.
- Radial nerve laceration and retraction associated with a supracondylar fracture of the humerus.
- Tissue expansion as an adjunctive technique for the management of difficult wounds.
- Repeated skin expansion to resurface a massive thigh wound.
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release.
- Purification, characterization, and hydrodynamic properties of arginine kinase from gulf shrimp (Penaeus aztecus).
- Subunit conformation and dynamics in a heterodimeric protein: studies of the hybrid isozyme of creatine kinase.
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Breast Cancer
- Ganglion Cyst
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Union Mem Hosp, Hand Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Daniel Shane Sellers M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Daniel Shane Sellers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Woman with Lupus Graduates Cum Laude
In Manila, struggling with a serious illness didn’t stop one girl from achieving her dreams of finishing her studies. Not only did she finish her studies but also passed with flying colors. Here is the story of Tiffany Uy.In 2010, Tiffany Uy was diagnosed with erythematosus systematic lupus. This...
- Recipes for Diabetes Patients
Plan meals According to research, if some basic nutrients like fiber, omega 3s, calcium, and vitamin D are included in a diabetic's diet it can help in balancing the sugar levels and managing weight loss. This calls for a perfect planning of a diabetic meal to achieve success. Eat every 3 hours and...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Various Medical Conditions That Can be Treated by Protonix
Protonix usually works effectively to relieve symptoms such as acidity, swallowing trouble, and continuous cough. It helps reduce the acid build-up in the stomach and esophagus and helps prevent ulcers. In certain cases, you can also treat stomach and intestinal ulcers with the use of Protonix....
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...