Dr. Sheryl Jenicke is a Dentist practicing in Big Rapids, MI. Dr. Jenicke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Sheryl Alice Jenicke D.D.S.'s Practice location
Big Rapids, MI 49307 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sheryl Alice Jenicke D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sheryl Alice Jenicke D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jenicke
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Robert R. Scharp DDS 201 S Michigan Ave Big Rapids Michigan 49307
- Dr. Dennis Kordich DDS 1615 Michigan Ave Baldwin MI 49304
- Dr. Edwin Walter Anderson DDS 415 South State Street Big Rapids MI 49307
- Dr. Christa Letizia Stern-lubahn DDS 106 Locust St Big Rapids MI 49307
- John Francis Schondelmayer D.D.S. 1033 E Wilcox Ave White Cloud MI 49349
- Dr. Jennifer Ann White DDS 415 South State Street Big Rapids MI 49307