Dr. Deborah Lesem is a Dentist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Lesem specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Deborah Elaine Lesem DDS's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70119 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Deborah Elaine Lesem DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Deborah Elaine Lesem DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Daryl Byrd DDS 4057 Nolensville pk Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Joseph Manuel Campo D.D.S., APDC 4141 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70002
- Ronald Barrett, Sr. 5037 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- . William Edward Ursick 3000 W Esplanade Ave N Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. James Alan Crouch DDS 231 W Esplanade Ave Kenner LA 70065
- Ivonne Castro D.D.S. 8000 Highway 23 Belle Chasse LA 70037