Dr. Thomas Lyles is a gastroenterologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Lyles specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Lyles performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Thomas Edward Lyles M.D's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38163 Get Direction
BEDFORD, TX 76022 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas Edward Lyles M.D | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas Edward Lyles M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lyles
- Morning Diarrhea: Why Do We Have Diarrhea in the Morning?
Introduction of Morning DiarrheaOne of the ways the body tries to get rid of any unwanted waste or substance is through diarrhea. This is done by secreting extra fluid to the intestine and thus producing an unusual number of strong contractions of the intestine. This in turn leads to loose or watery...
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- A Common Virus May be the Trigger of Celiac Disease, Study Says
In the recent years, gluten rose up in popularity because of the increasing emergence of gluten-free foods, believing that it is a healthier alternative. Gluten-free foods are targeted for people with celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that leads to damage of the small intestine whenever gluten...
- Childhood Crohn’s Diagnosis Linked with Cancer Risk, Study Finds
Inflammatory bowel disease most often affects young adults. However, children can also be diagnosed too. When inflammatory bowel disease affects a child, it causes painful gastrointestinal symptoms that are especially difficult for kids to bear.It's hard for kids to understand what's happening to...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- New Link Discovered Between Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Canadian researcher Dr. M. Ellen Kuenzig of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada has led a research team that found evidence that asthma is linked to inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kuenzig and her colleagues conducted a case-control study, which looks at health-related data within large...
- Dr. Nazneen S. Ahmed M.D. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 60048
- Dr. Yasmin Alishahi M.D. 865 Jefferson Avenue, F150 Chandler Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Satapathy MD 1407 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Robert A. Kerlan M.D. 6005 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. David Dale Sloas M.D. 3350 N Germantown Rd Memphis TN 38133
- Dr. Raif Wassef Elsakr M.D. 3350 N Germantown Rd Memphis TN 38133