Dr. Maria Smith is a Dentist practicing in Shelton, CT. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Maria A Smith DMD's Practice location
Shelton, CT 06484 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maria A Smith DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maria A Smith DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. James T Aris DMD 67 Old Ridgefield Road Wilton Connecticut 06897
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D. 161 Sherman St Fairfield CT 06824
- Dr. Jack Zazzaro D.M.D. 316 Main Street South Southbury Connecticut 06488
- Dr. Phillip J. DeJesus DDS 4131 Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 6606
- Dr. Dilshan Gunawardena MD, DMD, FACS 1521 8th Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Ratna L Vedullapalli 274 S. Main St. Newtown CT 06470