Dr. Namrata Nag practices Pulmonology in Washington, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Nag manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Namrata Nag MD's Practice location
Washington, PA 15301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Namrata Nag MD | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Namrata Nag MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nag
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- How to Plan for Traveling with Your Cystic Fibrosis Treatments
Every now and then, everyone needs to take a break. In fact, taking a vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. Planning is necessary for any individual who wishes to travel; however, if you have cystic fibrosis, there are a few extra things that you need to plan for. Travel insurance, enough...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- COPD: Taking Steroids and Antibiotics
How can steroids improve my symptoms?Steroids make your breathing easier if you have COPD. Physiologically, steroids try to reduce the swelling of the airways. Mucus production is also decreased with the use of steroids according to some studies. The dosage and length of course of steroid...
- Dr. Juanbosco Ayala M.D. 12820 S Ridgeland Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Gregory John Fino M.D. 1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Stephen George Basheda D.O. 1050 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Paul David Laman MD 1200 Brooks Ln Clairton PA 15025
- Dr. Charles M Koliner MD 400 Locust Ave Washington PA 15301
- Dr. Raed A Wahab MD 400 Locust Ave Washington PA 15301