Dr. Joseph Brosnan is a Chiropractor practicing in Eureka, CA. Dr. Brosnan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brosnan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joseph Michael Brosnan D.C.'s Practice location
Eureka, CA 95501 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph Michael Brosnan D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph Michael Brosnan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Brian K Bellinger D.C. 2332 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Michael Henry Crosbie DC 220 Wildwood Ave Rio Dell CA 95562
- Dr. Gary Thomas Jallo DC 1448 G St Arcata CA 95521
- Dr. David Joseph D'amico DC 431 N Fortuna Blvd Fortuna CA 95540
- Dr. Dale Kenneth Winget DC 311 W Haris St Eureka CA 95503
- Dr. Loretta Murphy DC 801 Crescent Way Arcata CA 95521