Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA, 70806
Dr. Brannon Perilloux is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Perilloux works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Perilloux treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1995
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- La State University School Of Med
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perilloux
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Treatments for Obesity
Losing weight successfully involves making certain lifestyle changes and setting realistic goals. You will also need to be physically active and reduce your calorie intake. Surgery and medicines may be required in extreme cases of obesity.DietThere is no standard caloric intake for everyone because...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Melvin Mokiso Murrill MEDICAL DOCTOR4560 North Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Holley Galland M.D.,MPH4615 Government St Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Reuben Oneal Battley MD8415 GOODWOOD BLVD STE 202 BATON ROUGE LA 70806