Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.
Surgeon | Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery1 Medical Center Dr Section Of Urology Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Elizabeth Gormley is a general surgeon practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Gormley specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Gormley provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Saskatchewan- Coll Of Med- Saskatoon- Sask- Canada 1986
University of Saskatchewan / College of Medicine 1986
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine 1986
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Irritative voiding symptoms: identifying the cause.
- 1999 American Urological Association Gallup Survey: changes in physician practice patterns, treatment of incontinence and bladder cancer, and impact of managed care.
- Collagen implant for treating stress urinary incontinence in women with urethral hypermobility.
- Urge incontinence and impaired detrusor contractility in the elderly.
- Biofeedback and behavioral therapy for the management of female urinary incontinence.
- Recurrent urinary tract infection in women: emerging concepts regarding etiology and treatment considerations.
- Characteristics of urinary incontinence in elderly patients studied by 24-hour monitoring and urodynamic testing.
- Technique and results of urethroplasty for female stricture disease.
- Developments in pharmacological therapy for the overactive bladder.
- Outcome measures and surgery for stress urinary incontinence.
- Evaluation of the patient with incontinence.
- Vaginal flap urethroplasty for female urethral stricture disease.
- Retropubic versus transobturator midurethral slings for stress incontinence.
- Factors associated with quality of life in women undergoing surgery for stress urinary incontinence.
- Urologic complications of the neurogenic bladder.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- University of Alberta Affiliated Hospitals 1988
- MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY - ST JOHN'S NEWFOUNDLAND 1988
- University of Calgary/Alberta Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Female Urology and Urodynamics 1992
- University of Texas, Affiliated Hospitals, Houston, TX, Female Urology and Urodynamics 1993
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gormley
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Meredith Jane Sorensen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Eric D Martin M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Andrew Owen Crockett M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Elizabeth Joy Honigsberg M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756