Dr. David Kleber is a psychologist practicing in Bend, OR. Dr. Kleber specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kleber evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kleber because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. David J. Kleber PH.D.'s Practice location
Bend, OR 97702 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David J. Kleber PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David J. Kleber PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Leeberg PH.D. 223 Se Davis Ave Bend OR 97702
- Scott Matthew Safford PHD 211 Nw Larch Ave Redmond OR 97756
- Dr. Janet Sue Foliano-kemp PSYD 4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Sondra B Marshall PHD 2542 Ne Courtney Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Ellen M Eisman PH.D. 1012 Sw Emkay Dr Bend OR 97702
- Dr. Paula Marlene Wolfteich PH.D. 2577 NE COURTNEY DR BEND OR 97701