Visual Eyes was inaugurated in 1987 at Boca Mall. In 1991, Boca Mall was replaced by Mizner Park, and weve been there ever since. Over the years, we have steadily improved, our eyewear collection has ...
- Cataract Evaluation And Surgical Co-management
- Contact Lens Examinations
- Eye Examinations
- Eye Infections
- OptometristPalm Beach County Optometric Society 2008
- Optometrist/memberAmerican Optometric Association 2008
- Gainesville VA2008
Experience & Accolades
- Optometrist2008 - 2010Fort Lauderdale Eye AssociatesPracticing Optometrist in Group Ophthalmology practice, performing eye examinations, post-op care for Cataract and Lasik procedures. Treatment of glaucoma, diabetes and many other conditions
Dr. Aaron James Evans O.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33432 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Aaron James Evans O.D. | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Aaron James Evans O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Ivana V. Obradovic O.D. 1378 Se 17th St Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- Dr. Alan Martin Jones OD 4851 West Hillsboro Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Dr. Steven Douglas Sheiner OD 7035 Beracasa Way Boca Raton FL 33433
- Dr. Nicholas Rashid OD 2583 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
- Dr. Gary D. Enker OD 6201 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Britney Marie Caruso O.D. 6000 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33431