Dr. Robert Meredith practices Neurological Surgery in San Diego, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Meredith prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Washington University of Health and Sciences 1957
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1957
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), Neurological Surgery; Vancouver Hosp & Hlth Sci Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Chalmers Meredith MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92108 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Chalmers Meredith MD | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert Chalmers Meredith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. John F Alksne M.D. 200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Donald John Blaskiewicz M.D. 2100 5th Ave San Diego CA 92101
- Dr. Rahul Jandial M.D., PH.D. 5425 Panoramic Ln San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Vrijesh Shantanu Tantuwaya MD 12630 Monte Vista Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Scott P Leary MD 6645 Alvarado Rd # 229 San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Ahmet E Oygar M.D. 3350 Via La Jolla San Diego CA 92161