Dr. Lorie Palmer is a psychologist practicing in Hayward, CA. Dr. Palmer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Palmer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Palmer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Miss Lorie M Palmer E.DD's Practice location
Hayward, CA 94544 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Miss Lorie M Palmer E.DD | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Miss Lorie M Palmer E.DD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Scatena PHD 11891 Flanagan Ct Dublin California 94568
- Ranjan Patel 1501 Trousdale ave Burlingame Ca 94010
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. 520 S La Fayette Park Pl Los Angeles CA 90057
- Dr. Cynthia L. Grace PSYD 1756 Lacassie Avenue Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Karyn Sue Goldberg-Boltz PH.D. 2930 Camino Diablo Walnut Creek CA 94597
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock 1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301