Dr. Roger Hill is an optometrist practicing in Loves Park, IL. Dr. Hill specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Hill performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
Dr. Roger H Hill OD's Practice location
Loves Park, IL 61111 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Roger H Hill OD | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Roger H Hill OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Douglas Edward Kelley OD 1005 17th St Brodhead WI 53520
- Dr. Susan M Penner OD 134 E Blackhawk Dr Byron IL 61010
- Dr. Richard Evans Anderson OD 4301 N Mulford Rd Loves Park IL 61111
- Dr. Paul E Hahn OD 2929 Mcfarland Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. John A. Alexander OD 2300 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Jason Evan Brand O.D. 2995 Eastrock Dr Rockford IL 61109