Dr. Victor Zeines is a Dentist practicing in Shokan, NY. Dr. Zeines specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
New York University College of Dentistry D.D.S. 1970
Bridgeport Hospital-Yale University M.S. Nutritinon 1982
- Amalgam Filling Removal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Exams
- Dental Implants
- Dental Procedure
- General Dentistry
- Periodontal (gum) Disease Therapy
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Tmj Treatments
- Professional MemberAdvisory Board of TheHolisticOption.com
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member International Academy of Oral Medicine & Dentistry
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Academy of GeneralGeneral Dentistry
Dr. Victor Zeines DDS's Practice location
Shokan, NY 12481 Get Direction
New York, NY 10065 Get Direction
Shokan, NY 12481 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Victor Zeines DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Victor Zeines DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Charles M. Fliegler DDS 138 Pine St Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Lily Zhang DMD 150 Hurley Avenue Kingston NY 12401
- Bruce Jay Milner DDS 269 State Route 375 West Hurley NY 12491
- Heidi Wettels D.D.S 268 Tinker St Woodstock NY 12498
- Dr. Paul S Mozer DDS 102 W Market St Red Hook NY 12571
- Dr. Debra Ann Koehn DMD 2 Malden Ave Saugerties NY 12477