Dr. Parvin C Dorostkar MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine420 Delaware St Se Mmc 94 Vcrc 212 Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Parvin Dorostkar is a pediatrician practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Dorostkar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dorostkar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dorostkar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1987
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The use of radiofrequency energy in pediatric cardiology.
- Localization and radiofrequency ablation of atriofascicular pathways using electroanatomic mapping.
- Outcomes of emergent cardiac catheterization following pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Delayed response to radiofrequency ablation of accessory connections.
- Catheter interruption of atrioventricular conduction using radiofrequency energy in a patient with transposition of the great arteries.
- Current management of supraventricular tachycardia in children.
- Mapping and radiofrequency ablation of intraatrial reentrant tachycardia after the Senning or Mustard procedure for transposition ofthe great arteries.
- Use of the His/RVA electrode catheter in children.
- Electrophysiology of "incisional" reentrant atrial tachycardia complicating surgery for congenital heart disease.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Parvin C Dorostkar MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
LAKE CHARLES, LA 70605Get Direction
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Ernest Swihart15729 Woodgate Road South Minnetonka Minnesota 55345
- Dr. Vicki M. Oster MD18315 Cascade Drive Eden Prairie Minnesota 55347
- Dr. Durresamin Akhtar MBBS300 Lake Dr E Chanhassen MN 55317
- Dr. Christy S Sanford MD3024 Snelling Ave Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Calley A. Lidle M.D.233 Grand Ave Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Woei Eng M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455