Dr. Parvin C Dorostkar MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine420 Delaware St Se Mmc 94 Vcrc 212 Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Parvin Dorostkar is a pediatrician practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Dorostkar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dorostkar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dorostkar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1987
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The use of radiofrequency energy in pediatric cardiology.
- Localization and radiofrequency ablation of atriofascicular pathways using electroanatomic mapping.
- Outcomes of emergent cardiac catheterization following pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Delayed response to radiofrequency ablation of accessory connections.
- Catheter interruption of atrioventricular conduction using radiofrequency energy in a patient with transposition of the great arteries.
- Current management of supraventricular tachycardia in children.
- Mapping and radiofrequency ablation of intraatrial reentrant tachycardia after the Senning or Mustard procedure for transposition ofthe great arteries.
- Use of the His/RVA electrode catheter in children.
- Electrophysiology of "incisional" reentrant atrial tachycardia complicating surgery for congenital heart disease.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Parvin C Dorostkar MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
LAKE CHARLES, LA 70605Get Direction
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Peter I Karachunski MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Braunlin M.D.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christina Lee Mikesell D.O.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Woei Eng M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Mark Richard Schleiss MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455