Armando A. Doval, MD, is a leading internist currently serving patients at DaVita Medical Group in Winter Haven, Florida. After earning his medical degree in 2001 at Ponce Health Sciences University, she completed her internal medicine residency at Hospital De La Concepcion. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians.
- Hospital De La Concepcion
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Articles Published in 2015
What do you attribute your success to?
- Very, very good mentors.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American College of Physicians
Dr. Armando A. Doval M.D.'s Practice location
San German, PR 00683 Get Direction
DAVENPORT, FL 33837 Get Direction
San German, PR 00683 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Armando A. Doval M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Armando A. Doval M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Doval
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Dr. Omar Lazaro Esponda M.D. 825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Carlos Gustavo Micames MD 55 Calle Dr Basora N Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Ada N. Acosta-martinez M.D. CARR #2 KM 173.4 SAN GERMAN PR 00683
- Dr. Carlos R Carretero rodriguez M.D. Miradero Gardens Calle Pitirre #597 Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Sarahi Rodriguez-perez M.D. 20900 Biscayne Blvd Miami FL 33180
- Dr. Skarlet W Patino-velasquez M.D. AVE HOSTOS # 410 MAYAGUEZ PR 00682