Dr. Roberto Mendez practices Emergency Medicine in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Mendez assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Mendez examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1979
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, General Surgery
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
- Workers' Compensation
- California Division of Workers' Compensation
- DC Workers' Compensation Commission
- Erie Insurance Group
- First Health
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Hanover Insurance
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
- Liberty Mutual
- Maryland Workers' Compensation
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
- NY State Workers' Compensation Board
- Penn National Insurance
- State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
Dr. Roberto D. Mendez MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Roberto D. Mendez MD | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Roberto D. Mendez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
Nearby Emergency Physicians
- Dr. Joseph Dreyfuss Freeman M.D. 505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Gabriel Hernando Patino M.D. 6328 Fairmount Ave El Cerrito CA 94530
- Dr. Sreeram Duriseti M.D., PH.D. 1783 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Madeline B Deutsch MD 450 Stanyan St San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. Naomi Victoria Marks M.D. 1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. John K Burke MD 350 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609