Dr. Timothy J. Juelson is an Orthopedic Surgeon and he has been serving Bismarck, ND since 2011. He is a member of Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine ...
Education and Training
University of Jamestown B.S. Biology 2001
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences M.D. 2005
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Advance Adult & Pediatric Spinal Surgery
- Advance Surgery Of The Hand & Upper Extremities
- Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release & Joint Replacements
- General & Specialized Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Primary & Secondary Hip & Knee Reconstruction
- Total Joint Replacement Of The Hip, Knee, & Shoulder
- Video Arthroscopy
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Professional MemberArthroscopy Association of North America
- Professional MemberAmerican Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Board CertifiedCertificate of Added Qualifications in Sports
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityOrthopaedic Surgery
Faculty Titles & Positions
- The Andrews Institute in Gulf Breeze, FLOrthopaedic Sports Surgery and Sports Medicine
Dr. Timothy J Juelson M.D.'s Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58501 Get Direction
Bismarck, ND 58501 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Timothy J Juelson M.D. | Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Timothy J Juelson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Juelson
- Tammy s.
everyone has been so good and I would highly recommend to all family and friends.
- Randy u.
Came back for my other knee. I trust Tim to fix me up as he has in the past.
- Marlene .
- C. z.
- J. s.
- Dillon m.
Professional, caring, and knowledgeable.
- E. v.
Very good experience.
- Lucas j.
Excellent care, very thorough .
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- When Do You Need to See a Sports Medicine Doctor?
IntroductionPeople of all ages may engage in sports as a pastime for enjoyment or athletic competition. However, participating in sports can also sometimes result in injuries. Effectively and quickly attending to these injuries make it possible for athletes to recover and return doing sports.Sports...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...