Dr. Roswell Dorsett practices Neuropathology in Akron, OH. Dr. Dorsett studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1975
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Neck Pain
- Parkinson's Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Roswell B Dorsett DO's Practice location
Akron, OH 44320 Get Direction
Ravenna, OH 44266 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Roswell B Dorsett DO | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Roswell B Dorsett DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Know What Is Epilepsy with Generalized Seizures
Epilepsy is a known neurological condition characterized by seizures. These seizures are the result of intense electrical activity in the brain. When this abnormal brain activity happens in one area of the brain, it is called a partial seizure. However, when they occur in the entire brain, it is now...
- Is it Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil can Help Preserve Memories for Patients?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- The Fearless Model with Muscular Dystrophy Challenging Stereotypes
It can’t be denied that people with disabilities (PWD) are often perceived as the object of pity. They are most of the time referred as dependent victims of the society. But it doesn’t stop a certain model named Jillian Mercado, who suffers from muscular dystrophy, in challenging many of those...
- The Potential For Early Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis with MRI Brain Scans
Multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose, as many of the symptoms do not even appear until later in one's life. However, a recent study has shown that the risk level in children is able to be diagnosed early with MRI brain scans.DiagnosisSometimes MRI brain scans can show MS before any...
- 8 Facts About Multiple Sclerosis that You Should Know
Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease and there is more to learn about this condition, which underscores the importance of raising awareness among people about it. The following are eight facts that you should know about MS....
- Hossein Ansari 701 White Pond Drive Akron Ohio 44320
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD 3200 Sw 60th Ct Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Thomas C Enlow M.D. 1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Morris Kinast MD 4105 Holiday St NW Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Mohammad Alsharabati MD 16761 Southpark Ctr Strongsville OH 44136
- Dr. Susana M Bowling MD 701 White Pond Dr Akron OH 44320