Dr. Orion Willis is a Dentist practicing in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Willis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Orion Watson Willis DDS's Practice location
Portsmouth, VA 23707 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Orion Watson Willis DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Orion Watson Willis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Alexandra Christine Schott DDS 1006 Bland St Norfolk Virginia 23513
- Dr. Vicki M. McMillan DDS 1157 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23451
- Dr. Zeyad Mady D.D.S. 8101 Hinson Farm Road Alexandria VA 22306
- Marybeth Fasano DMD 984 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Nathaniel C. Bryant D.D.S. 1525 Plantation Lakes Circle Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Dr. Ralph L. Howell DDS 5837 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435