Dr. John Stone is a pediatrician practicing in LEXINGTON, KY. Dr. Stone is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Stone diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Stone can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
John Stone's Practice location
LEXINGTON, KY 40536 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With John Stone | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John Stone's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Craig W. Irwin M.D. 630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515
- Dr. Eric W. Bradburn M.D. 475 Shoppers Dr Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Pica MD 505 Shoppers Dr Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Patricia D. Thompson M.D. 630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515
- Dr. Jennifer S. Oliver M.D. 1162 Lexington Rd Georgetown KY 40324
- Dr. Kristy K. Menke M.D. 1162 Lexington Rd Georgetown KY 40324