Dr. Meredith Frankel is a psychologist practicing in Naples, FL. Dr. Frankel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Frankel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Frankel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Anxiety, Coping Skills, Family Therapy And More
Dr. Meredith Blair Frankel PSY.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Meredith Blair Frankel PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Meredith Blair Frankel PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Dr. Mark Benjamin Meyers PSY.D. 751 92nd Avenue North Naples FL 34108
- Dr. Sharon Marie Parkinson PSY.D. 1205 Piper Blvd Naples FL 34110
- Lauren Elizabeth Britton MA, LMHC 775 Haywood Rd Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. James Ben Boorstin MD 680 2nd Ave N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Paula Andrea Bowman PSY.D. 501 Goodlette Rd N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Kruger PHD 5445 Park Central Court Naples FL 34109