Dr. James Mura is an anesthesiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Mura ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mura also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. James L Mura MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10016 Get Direction
Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James L Mura MD | Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James L Mura MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mura
- The Calorie Rule for Dieting Is Misleading
The 3,500 calorie rule of dieters states that since there are 3,500 calories in one pound of fat, eating 500 fewer calories per day helps to lose one pound in a week. Researchers do not accept this rule, as it does not account for the reduction in the metabolic rate, loss of muscle mass, and other...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Boris Yaguda M.D. 406 15th street Brooklyn NY 11215
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D. 25 Rockwood Pl Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D. 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Lara DeLong Brooklyn NewYork
- Dr. Leon Reyfman MD 2279 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11223
- Donald A. Baldovin 475 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305