Dr. Andrew Thies is an optometrist practicing in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Thies specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Thies performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Dr. Andrew Cory Thies O.D.'s Practice location
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew Cory Thies O.D. | Optometrist | Corneal and Contact Management
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew Cory Thies O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Thai-Binh Nguyen O.D. 9324 Garvey Ave South El Monte CA 91733
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D. 125 E Anaheim St Wilmington California 90744
- Dr. Dat Do O.D. 2929 Floyd Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Johan-Chanh Tran 8907 Warner Ave Huntington Beach California 92647
- Edward Tran OD 4255 Campus Dr Irvine California 92612
- Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD 946 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266